Pin Parvati Pass Trek
Pin Parvati Pass is one of the most sought after treks for a seasoned adventurer. The spectacular beauty it beholds and the challenges it has to offer attracts a lot of adventure lovers every year from across the world and give a challenge that very few treks offer. Loose trails, high passes with extreme climate, steep ascends, deceptive crevasses, river crossing, walking for 100 kms through various terrains can make this trek an adventure of a lifetime.
June till September. Avoid the monsoons.
Difficult with steep gradients and loose trails. Approx 100 kms of trek, with snow expected at Passes.
You need to acclimatise for a night in Manali and for a night in Kaza before the trek.
Day 01: Kaza to Tiya via Mudh village
Day 02: Tiya to Pin valley shepherd camp
Day 03: Shepherd camp to Upper Pin base camp
Day 04: Pin Base camp – Pin Parvati pass – Parvati Base Camp
Day 05: Pin Parvati B.C to Mantalai lake
Day 06: Mantalai Lake – Odi Thach
Day 07: Odi Thach to Tunda Bhuj
Day 8: Tunda Bhuj to Kheerganga
Day 9: Kheerganga to Bursheni. Depart from Bursheni to Kullu. Buses to Delhi are available the same day.
* All meals from Day 2 to Day 8 as stated in the plan
* Local experienced trekking guide from Day 1 till Day 9
* Any kind of insurance and emergency cost
* Any monument entry fees and camera fees
* Any personal expenses
* Flight/train/bus tickets to Chandigarh, Delhi, Manali or back
A list of must carry items for any wilderness trek. This list contains items that are essential and you cannot do without. The list excludes those items which are provided by us at Incredible Spiti during the trek.
1. Rucksack (40L or 60L) with rain cover.
2. Day Pack – Recommended for day hikes and the Left Bank Trek
3. Head Torch with spare Batteries
4. UV protection sunglasses.
5. Water Bottles: 2 reusable bottles of 1 liter each
6. Non-skid, deep treaded, high-ankle trekking shoes
7. Pair of lightweight Slipper/Sandals
8. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants
9. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts. 1 for every 2 days of trekking
10. Pair of thick woolen socks. 1 pair for every two days of trekking
11. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower
12. Undergarments. 1 for every day of trekking
13. Warm jacket closed at wrist & neck
14. Full-sleeved sweater
15. Rain wear (Jacket & Pants )
16. Pair of waterproof, lined warm gloves
17. Woolen cap
18. Sun shielding Hat
19. Personal toiletries kit (Small quick dry towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, antifungal powder, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, sunscreen, lip balm etc.)
20. Prescription medications if any
21. Hiking pole
22. Dry fruits/ personal snacks